Wednesday, June 22, 2011

George Donaldson CD's Sample Tracks!

Here are the links to George Donaldson's New CD 'The White Rose' Sample Tracks:

A Song For Harry Chapin Sample

The White Rose Sample

Halifax Town Sample

Let The Tears Flow Sample (The female voice is Erin Boyle from Glasgow)

I am really looking forward to this CD! These samples sound just GREAT! After you listen to them, please let me know what you think about them.


(NEW) Here is the link where you can listen to samples of all the tracks & if you want you can download the whole album for $18.99 - http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/georgedonaldson. I think it is too much to spend on a download, I hope he puts it on Amazon for a cheaper price - like Ryan Kelly did. He had the MP3 album on cdbaby for $18.95 but about a month later it was available on Amazon for only $8.99. I will just have to be patient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment